After yesterdays try at the Poetry Challenge I really wanted to try the same with another book.
Wiebke (1book1review) suggested 5th shelf, 3th book.
Nightmares! by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller it is!
For the Lines I used the first line of chapters: 01, 05, 10, 15, 20& 25.
(01) It was five minutes past midnight, and a boy was gazing
(05) Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Charlie could hear himself screaming
(10) In the middle of the lawn that stretched out in front of the
(15) The previous year, Cypress Greek Elementary's sixthgrade
(20) When Charlie and his friends reached the nightmare forest
(25) Charlie stopped halfway ip DeChant Hill and turned
&Here's the poem I ended up with:
(Oops, Only now that I'm typing this up I realise that I put some words back in the same order as they came.. Also, I do prefer the one from yesterday, American Gods was probably a better book for something like this..)
Previous year Charlie turned.
The lawn stopped,
halfway up the hill.
Forest boy five,
Charlie could hear himself:
The middle of Cypress Greek Elementary's reached.
Sixthgrade it was.