Last week I did two of these Poetry Challenges and enjoyed them so much that I decided to do another one this weekend. This Time I used The Time Traveler's Wife and had Random.org generate 6 random page numbers for me. from each of these pages I used the first line.
Here are the page numbers and first lines Random.org provided me:
(134) and now she's retired. I missed Talking Heads the last time they toured.
(194) with a bank shot and get the 5 in the back corner with a lucky caron. It's
(206) "I can appreciate that" says Henry. He's adding to the list. I look over
(331) Henry: Clare and I are standing on a rooftop in Wicker Park with a
(418) up, shakily and walk down the hall to the bathroom, which is dank and
I wrote them down, cut them up & rearranged (some of them) them into the poem.
Walk up, look down.
Standing shakily on the corner.
adding to the list:
Talking Heads toured in Wicker Park
Appreciate time, now I can.
It's over, retired, missed,
Shot in the hall.
They are with Henry,
she's the last to get back.